Multifunctional natural wax to protect and maintain wood, steel and leather.
Ax Wax is a multifunctional wax, 100% natural and food safe. This handmade in Oregon wax paste is ideal for knife and ax handles, and also works well to prevent rust from developing on blades. It can also be used to waterproof and nourish the leather of your knife scales.
- 100% NATURAL AND FOOD SAFE - Unlike other products on the market, AX WAX does not contain mineral oil (petroleum by-product) or cooked linseed oil (frequently containing chemical drying agents ).
- USE IT ON EVERYTHING - The exclusive formula also works well on wood, metal and leather. So try it on your knives, axes or to maintain the leather of your scales.
- HARDENS COMPLETELY - This polish hardens completely after application, removing oily residue left by other polishes and creating an enhanced shine for a better looking finished product.
- PROVIDES GREAT GRIP EVEN WET - Quick-drying wax will never be slippery! Even when first applied, AX WAX provides strong adhesion to any surface.
- HANDMADE IN THE USA - Each batch of AX WAX is carefully crafted in Ashland, Oregon, so you know you're getting the highest quality product.
For best results, apply a small amount of Axe Wax to warm wood or leather. Gently spread the wax over the entire surface, let it absorb for 10-15 minutes, then wipe off the excess with a clean, dry rag (like an old t-shirt). Apply additional coats, as needed.